Welcome to Three Leaf Farm
Our little urban farm is nestled against Coal Creek in Lafayette Colorado. We grow a wide variety of organic vegetables, fruits, herbs and flowers to use in our seven local restaurants.
Our commitment to fresh, locally produced and organic ingredients led us to create Three Leaf Farm in 2010. Tucked along the banks of the Coal Creek with majestic views of the Continental Divide, 100% of our harvest goes directly to our restaurants and our extensive catering services.
Our chefs work directly with our farmer to plan the wide variety of vegetables, fruits, and herbs we grow and use in our creative seasonal menus.
Embracing the cycle of cuisine from seed to plate strengthens out commitment to cultivating a more sustainable and community focused company.
Do you have dogs? Do you have carpets? Well, if you do, and your like me, your carpets smell like dogs. . . (I noticed this morning when I was laying on the carpet, pretending to do yoga, but really just laying there. . . .) So, I made this easy carpet deodorizing powder : […]
We are hosting our very first Holiday ART IN THE BARN show on December 7, from 10 am – 4pm upstairs in our gorgeous new barn. Lots of unique gift ideas to browse, and of course, you can say hello to Finn and the whole gang of Three Leaf Farm while you visit! We are […]
Sign up for our e-mail newsletter
- The Winter Solstice – Herbal Spirit Celebration on December 14, 2013 6:00 pm
- Clay Totems and Cairns – With Rita Vali on January 11, 2014 12:00 pm
- Clay Totems and Cairns – With Rita Vali on January 25, 2014 12:00 pm
- Herbal Love Potions and Romance on February 1, 2014 12:00 pm
- Clay Totems and Cairns – With Rita Vali on February 8, 2014 12:00 pm
- Herbs and Animals Workshop on March 8, 2014 1:00 pm
- Equine Massage Workshop on April 12, 2014 1:00 pm
- Summer Solstice at the Farm on June 21, 2014 2:37 pm
- Herbal Medicine #1 – Oils and Salves on June 28, 2014 10:00 am
- Herbal Medicine #2 – Infusions, Decoctions, Tinctures on July 26, 2014 10:00 am