We are currently seeking part-time help for the upcoming season on the farm!
It is an exciting time as we begin the upcoming season at Three Leaf Farm. We are currently interviewing part-time employees to help out with the production of crops and other general farm duties. Experience is preferred, but not required. You must be willing to work hard and get dirty!
General Duties Include:
- Working outdoors all day, even in rainy or extremely hot weather.
- Heavy lifting and physically demanding tasks.
- Weeding by hand or with tools.
- Seeding and planting.
- Watering, feeding, and other maintenance of crops.
- Harvesting, cleaning, and allocating food to be sent to the restaurants.
- General clean-up around the farm.
- Assisting with random tasks, such as mending fences and mowing pastures.
- Ability to work well alone and with others, while keeping an upbeat attitude.
- Enjoying your job and being passionate about organic, local food production.
There are many benefits in choosing to work with us at Three Leaf Farm! We boast a strong sense of community that involves hard work and a shared appreciation for time spent in the great outdoors. If you enjoy getting dirty and lots of sunshine, then this job is the perfect fit. Our workplace environment is heavily focused on education, so we do our best to teach our employees the skills they would like to learn about – whether that be crop cultivation, medicinal uses of plants, or agricultural applications of various livestock. We are located right on the Coal Creek trailhead, making it easy to access local trails and restaurants by walking or biking. Employees receive a discount at all Three Leaf Concepts restaurants, which is an awesome perk considering we have six of them! Our farmers can expect to end the season feeling empowered, stronger, and more educated about environmental and food justice than when they started. If this sounds like the right fit for you, then please reach out to me at email@example.com anytime!