Positions are Available for the upcoming season!
Are you interested in working on a farm and learning about the cycle of food? We are currently interviewing for both full and part-time employees to help out with the production of crops and other general farm duties. Experience is preferred, but not required. You must be willing to work hard and get dirty!
General Duties Include:
- Working outdoors all day, even in rainy or extremely hot weather.
- Heavy lifting and physically demanding tasks.
- Weeding by hand or with tools.
- Seeding and planting.
- Watering, feeding, and other maintenance of crops.
- Harvesting, cleaning, and allocating food to be sent to the restaurants.
- General clean-up around the farm.
- Assisting with random tasks, such as mending fences and mowing pastures.
- Ability to work well alone and with others, while keeping an upbeat attitude.
- Enjoying your job and being passionate about organic, local food production.
If you enjoy getting dirty and lots of sunshine, then this job is the perfect fit! We’re located right on the Coal Creek trailhead, making it easy to access local trails and restaurants by walking or biking. Employees receive a discount at all Three Leaf Concepts restaurants, which is an awesome perk considering we have five of them!
Interested? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org