- This event has passed.
Herbs for Animals
March 11 | 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Monday March 12, 6 pm – 8 pm
Using herbs to increase health and vitality for our animal friends can be both a fulfilling and bonding experience. Nature has provided us with countless botanical allies that we can incorporate into the daily health regimen of the pets that we love, cherish, and nurture.
In this workshop, participants will learn about herbs that can be safely used to bring about health and vitality for their beloved furry friends. Discussion will include over a dozen familiar and safe plants that can be added to your pet’s wellness regiment to treat everyday ailments and issues. Learn to use natural methods for both first aid and chronic conditions, and how to make some simple medicines in your own kitchen.
* Digestive Issues
* Joint Health
* Skin and Coat
- $50 per person.
- Class limited to 8 participants.
- Class is held upstairs in the barn. Please note both cats and dogs are in the classroom space.
- Please no visiting dogs, our farm dogs can be territorial.
- Students are welcome to bring food or drink.
- Cancellations made within 2 weeks are non-refundable for any reason, but are transferable.